Tuesday 10 January 2023


REVIEW **** SATAN'S BUTTHOLE

[Publisher: eTextPress (December 13, 2022), Language: English, Paperback: ‎254 pages]

Just release by eTextPress, is a new satirical book by Sophie Ramshaw - Satan's Butthole. Every bit as irreverent as the name suggests, this is a 'boys' own spoof with a difference. Zombies, aliens and more! Something 'stinks' down at the Butthole (a spooky, off-limits kind of paddock in fictitious Ramsville) and the quirky (foul-mouthed) trio of adventurers, Ardal, Ashley and Simon decide to investigate. It was the worst decision they ever made! 

"My relationship with blood has been a long and unsettling one for my family. Here’s your fun fact for the day: I have type O blood, which my dad had told me as a kid meant I was something called a ‘universal donor’, and apparently that was special. Now when I was six this gave me a strange sense of superiority to all the other blood vials I would see in the nurse’s office. I liked to feel special as a kid, and I guess I clung onto anything I could. Little did that boy know he would one day become a depressed young adult with no friends. I remember telling my mother when I was 13 or 14 that I was going to grow up to become a nurse. When she asked me why, I replied, “So I can keep a vial of everyone's blood.” My family had to believe I was a serial killer in the making."

A treat for tweens and the young at heart, this rollicking adventure will take you back to the days of Scooby Do with a bit of Famous Five thrown in for good measure.

Get your copy at: https://mybook.to/butthole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 REVIEW *** THE WHALE The Whale is by any measure a stunning film. Brendan Fraser is mesmeric as the morbidly obese teacher turned online t...